If you want an easy and best grilling experience, it has to be a Weber Genesis II E 410.
You can find dozens of brands and styles of gas grills that are available in the market today; however, only a few of them are worth your money – one of them is the Weber Genesis II E 410.
For years, the manufacturing company has invented and innovated dozens of models that will support every family grilling events; fortunately, they have manufactured one of the best gas grills in the market today – the Weber Genesis II E 410 – here’s a little detail about the gas grill.
Product Features and Specifications:
• Dimension (lid open) – 62” H x 65” W x 31” D ; (lid closed) – 47” H x 65” W x 29” D
• Main burners – 48,000 BTU per hour input
• Primary cooking area – 646 square inches
• Tuck-away warming rack area – 198 square inches
• Total cooking area – 844 square inches
• Manufactured with 4 stainless burners, 2 side tables, 2 swivel locking casters, 2 durable all-weather wheels, and 6 tool hooks
• Designed with porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates with porcelain-enameled lid.
• Although sold separately, the gas grill is compatible with IGrill 3 – an accessory that is used to measure the temperature that helps you to monitor your grilled chicken, steak, or any roast.
• It is designed with built-in lid thermometer
• Manufactured with 2 stainless steel side tables
• Designed as an open-cart gas grill and tube frames that are welded efficiently
• Manufactured with infinite control burner valves
• Designed with an outstanding stainless steel heat deflector
Why invest on Weber Genesis II E-410?
If you love to grill and planning to buy your first or next gas grill, you can’t go wrong with the Weber Genesis E 410, and here are the reasons why:
1. Its high performing infinity ignition
The infinity ignition system is designed to ensure that every time you try to ignite the gas grill, it’ll light the first time. One of the best features to have for a gas grill is to turn the fire on without experiencing any challenges.
2. It is designed with high performing burners
It would be nice to have a steak that is evenly grilled or cooked; fortunately, the Weber Genesis II E 410 is designed with high performing burners that cooks or grills the ingredients so evenly.
3. It is manufactured with stainless steel flavorizer bars
The “flavorizer bars” are designed to direct the drippings and grease away from the burner tubes that tears down the flare. Plus, the “flavorizer bars” wouldn’t be named as it is if it does not do extra to the food; one of the best things about the accessory is it gives extra flavor to the food that you are grilling or cooking. Since the E-410 is manufactured with the grease management system, the grease and the remaining fats or oil from the food you are grilling aren’t going to waste; instead, once the food drippings evaporate, it adds an extra flavor to the food.
4. It is built to grill for everyone
The Weber Genesis II E-410 is built to grill and cook for everyone; so, if you are planning to invest a gas grill, it is best to buy one that will allow you to grill almost for everyone.